WordPress is without a doubt the most popular CMS available today, and with more and more people migrating across or simply just starting out, we want to make sure it’s as easy as possible to get setup. Using Softaculous, which is included with cPanel on all our Shared Hosting plans, you can get WordPress up and running with just a few clicks.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Navigate to the Softaculous Apps Installer section, then click on the WordPress icon.
- This will bring you to a WordPress overview page. Click on the blue Install button to proceed.
- Fill in the WordPress installation details as per below the instructions below and click Install.
- Softaculous will now install the software and provide a copy of your access information once complete.
- Navigate to your website URL to begin using WordPress.
|Choose Domain||Select the domain you want to install WordPress on.|
|In Directory||Leave blank unless you want to install WordPress in a sub-directory.|
|Admin Username||Enter a username for your WordPress Dashboard login.|
|Admin Password||Enter a password for your WordPress Dashboard login.|
|Admin Email||Enter a valid email address for your WordPress admin account.|